Please read this before ordering
There’s no easy way to say it: Life is a little overwhelming right now. You feel it. We feel it. Everyone feels it. And if nothing else, we’re in this with you. Due to the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to update you on the impact of the virus on DHL delivery services.
At Dodofy, we’re lucky to have our production in-house and production runs smoothly in shifts 24/7.
Delivery status for all countries
The situation changes daily and we keep our COVID-19 page up to date. You can also find confirmatory information on the DHL website and status for all other countries here: www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html
Frequently asked questions
Why are there delays in my country?
– International orders may be subject to delays or restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These may be caused by changes in transport procedures (e.g. border controls), changes in international transport (e.g. cancellation of previously used flight connections) and/or changes in delivery procedures in the destination country (e.g. quarantine or other protective measures).
Which shipping method do you use?
– All our shipments are shipped using a shipping product called Warenpost by Deutsche Post/DHL.
Can I place an order even if my country is marked red?
– Of course, we need 6-9 business days to weave your labels and we will ship your order as soon your country change to green.
When will you ship my order?
– If your country destination is marked red we will weave your labels and hold them until DHL gives the green light. The situation changes on a daily basis so it is impossible to be more specific. But as soon as your order has been shipped you will receive tracking information.
How often does the delivery status change?
– DHL update all countries on a daily basis.
Can I cancel my order?
– Of course, if your order has not gone into production, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it.
Can I cancel my order if produced?
– Partially. We can refund the shipping charge but not the labels since we have already produced them.
How do I check the status of my order?
– To check the status of your order visit the Order Status page and log in using your order number and email address. Link: www.dodofy.com/order-status
Delivery & Shipping Status
On the logistical side of things, we’re still fully operational except some countries. Shipping and delivery of consignments are currently not possible for some destinations due to derivation or delivery restrictions in the respective destination country. The situation changes on a daily basis.
🟢 = No problems registered
🔴 = Dispatch currently not possible
Top 25 Countries
All other countries, please view this link before ordering: www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html. All our shipments are shipped using a shipping product called Warenpost by Deutsche Post/DHL.